OUR WORKSHOPS ARE ALL AVAILABLE ONLINE DURING COVID 19 CRISIS.
WEBINAR: HOW TO TELEWORK SUCCESSFULLY (100% online)
The objectives of this one-hour webinar is to:
Work efficiently when working remotely over a long period.
Learn how to best manage email, professional networks and teleconferences (skype, zoom, teams).
Adopt simple techniques to continue to communicate remotely with your colleagues while avoiding problems of hyperconnectivity.
Discover solutions to optimise your efficiency and concentration when working from home. Maintain a high level of concentration in a personal environment.
Establish adapted digital teleworking methods while respecting the balance between professional life / personal life.
Learn to sequence your day with phases of concentrated work and phases of remote collaboration.
CONFERENCE & WORKSHOP (also avalaible online)
Our specialised conferences and workshops will allow you to:
- Implement better balanced digital strategies so you can deal with the dependency and stress that are linked to hyper connection.
- Become aware of the negative effects of hyper connection and the benefits of disconnecting.
- Understand that people have a right to disconnect, how you can implement this in your business, how to control the risks and challenges faced by employers and employees.
- Learn about preventing psychosocial risks linked to intensive or inappropriate use of digital tools.
The content of each conference is tailored to your company’s needs and objectives.
EXAMPLE TRAINING COURSE : DIGITAL DETOX WORKSHOP
(also avalaible online)
- Disconnect: participants leave their phones in a box.
- Understand: Presentation on hyperconnectivity and its consequences for quality of life at work.
- Interact: Become aware of bad habits in technology use and explore best practice to connect in a healthier way.
- Commit: Choose one example of good practice and commit to implementing it.
Workshop length: 3 hours