OUR WORKSHOPS AND COACHING ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE
DIGITAL DETOX COACHING AND DIGITAL WELLNESS
(face-to-face or remotely)
The objectives of this individual coaching are to:
– Reduce anxiety and stress caused by hyperconnectivity.
– Increase concentration and efficiency at work.
– Take back control of your time and minimise digital distractions.
– Improve management of emails, social networks and screens.
Matthieu Rames, your digital wellness coach, approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF), is offering you a 3-step method:
– Identify your level of hyperconnectivity and understand your relationship with the digital world.
– Work together on your digital detox challenges and set your recovery strategy.
– Create your digital detox action plan and implement good practices in the long term.
Individual support in 4 coaching sessions to help you implement best practices for regaining control over screens and ending hyperconnectivity stress in the long term.
HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL WHEN WORKING REMOTELY (also avalaible online)
The objectives of this workshops / webinar is to:
Work efficiently when working remotely over a long period.
Learn how to best manage email, professional networks and teleconferences (skype, zoom, teams).
Adopt simple techniques to continue to communicate remotely with your colleagues while avoiding problems of hyperconnectivity.
Discover solutions to optimise your efficiency and concentration when working from home. Maintain a high level of concentration in a personal environment.
Establish adapted digital teleworking methods while respecting the balance between professional life / personal life.
Learn to sequence your day with phases of concentrated work and phases of remote collaboration.
DIGITAL DETOX WORKSHOP (also avalaible online)
Our Digital Detox workshops will allow you to:
Implement better balanced digital strategies so you can deal with the dependency and stress that are linked to hyper connection.
Become aware of the negative effects of hyper connection and the benefits of disconnecting.
Learn about preventing psychosocial risks linked to intensive or inappropriate use of digital tools.
During this workshop, your colleagues will :
- Disconnect: participants leave their phones in a box.
- Understand: Presentation on hyperconnectivity and its consequences for quality of life at work.
- Interact: Become aware of bad habits in technology use and explore best practice to connect in a healthier way.
- Commit: Choose one example of good practice and commit to implementing it.
OUR CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS (also avalaible online)
We offer conferences and workshops on the following topics:
– Digital Detox / Improving digital habits
– How to be successful when working remotely
– Managing time and priorities in the digital age
– Boost your focus
Our workshops and conferences are available in 3 languages (French, English, Spanish) and we specialize in the topics of digital detox, hyperconnectivity, remote work, focus and time management at work. We work in close collaboration with researchers specializing on these subject (neurologist, psychologist, sociologist, etc.) who can talk during our workshops. The content of each workshop is tailor-made and based on the needs and objectives of the company.
Contact us to receive the full program of our training, workshops, webinars, coaching and conferences.