INTOTHETRIBE.COM TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Site” means the online platform www.intothetribe.com through which the Service is provided.
(i) the providing of the service of acting as the Client’s travel agent and tour operator in the purchase travel services from transportation, hotels, activities, transfer companies and other travel related suppliers. All travel arrangements the Company makes are either as (a) your booking agent where your contract is with the supplier(s), that is group travel arrangements or; (b) an agent of the supplier of prearranged “packages” or where the Company is the supplier of prearranged “packages” which includes prearranged trips organised by the Company or a tour operator combining flights and accommodation/transfers and activities that are sold at an inclusive price, that is at least 24 hours or includes an overnight stay, which also includes the option of a digital detox whereby access to your digital devices is prohibited for the duration of the seminars; and/or
(ii) the providing of workshops, training and conferences by the Company to the Client in the Client’s offices or outside the Client’s office (in a selected venue) whereby the Company educates the Client on the benefits of digital detox.
“Booking” means the subscription by the Client for the Service booked through the Site or otherwise in respect of which the Client has received a written notification of receipt of fees and details from the Company.
“Booking Fee” means the non-refundable fee for the Service to be discharged not later than 30 days before the departure date more particularly described at Condition 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
“Cancellation Fees” means the fees that the Client must pay for the Service in the event that the Client cancels their Booking within the certain timelines, more particularly described at Condition 2.12 of these Terms and Conditions.
“Client” means any person or entity who subscribes for the Company’s Service to include all affiliates, successors, assigns, representatives, contractors and employees of any such person or entity who are deemed to accept the Company’s Terms and Conditions;
“Company” means Into the Tribe Limited registered in Ireland under Company number 569967, having its registered office at 13 Upper Baggot Street, 2nd Floor, Dublin 4 the owner of www.intothetribe.com also known as “Into the Tribe”.
“Contract” means the contract for the supply of the Service by the Company to the Client in return for the fees payable in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
“Deposit” means the amount of 50% of the Booking Fee.
“Departure Date” means the date advised by the Company to the Client in writing on which the Service which is the subject of the Booking is to commence.
“Intellectual Property” means patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trade marks, business names and domain names, rights in getup, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including knowhow), and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
- www.intothetribe.com is a website address of the Company. Access to the Site and the Service are offered to you upon condition of your acceptance without modification of the Terms and Conditions below. By viewing and using the Site you are deemed to consent to and accept the Terms and Conditions. Please therefore read this contract carefully as it sets out your rights and obligations with respect to the use of the Site and the Service.
- By using the Service offered by www.intothetribe.com, you (the “Client“) are deemed to warrant that you are 18 years or over. The Site is intended for Adults aged 18 and over. Client’s under 18 years old are prohibited from using the Site for any purpose.
- The Company shall have the right at any time to change or modify the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Client’s use of www.intothetribe.com, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time and at its sole discretion and without notice to you. It is the responsibility of the Client to regularly review the Terms & Conditions for modifications. By continuing to use the Services, the Client agrees to be bound by the amended Terms & Conditions.
- Access to certain areas of the site may require the Client to open an account with www.intothetribe.com. The Client is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Client’s passwords and accounts, and for any and all activities which occur under the Client’s accounts or passwords. The Client agrees to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorised use of the Client’s accounts, passwords, or any other breaches of security known to the Client. The Company shall not be liable for any loss that the Client may incur as a result of someone else using or accessing the Client’s passwords or accounts, either with or without the Client’s knowledge. However, the Client may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or any other party as a result of someone else using or accessing the Client’s passwords or accounts. The Client will not use anyone else’s accounts at any time without the permission of the account holder. The Client may change his/her passwords or profile by following instructions on the Site.
- The Company reserves the right to require you to change your Client name for any reason.
- The Company may be required to alter the Service (www.intothetribe.com website pages) at any time including travel times, scheduled dates and other relevant matters beyond its control. In such a case, the Company shall use its reasonable endeavours to rectify matters for the Client but only insofar as matters are within their reasonable control. Regardless, the Company shall have no liability to the Client for any change or alteration to the Service.
- It shall be your responsibility to disclose to the Company any physical or mental condition of a member of his party which may be relevant. You are required to complete and return the Company’s Special Needs Form detailing any special requirements which they may have as a consequence of any physical or mental condition. The Company cannot accept liability for the unsuitability of any travel arrangements where the Consumer fails to complete and return the form. The Company reserves the right to decline to provide travel arrangements for a person with special needs where in the Company’s opinion those arrangements would be inconsistent with those special needs.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you and the members of your party do not behave in a way which causes offence or danger to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others. In such circumstances all suppliers (e.g. hotel managers, airline pilots) and the Company have the right to terminate Bookings, in which case the Company’s responsibility to you ceases immediately and there can be no refunds, no payment of compensation and no reimbursement of any Booking Fee you may incur as a result. Further, you will be liable to reimburse the Company for any expenses whatsoever it incurs as a result of your behaviour.
- Please note that, as between you and any of the suppliers whose services form part of the Booking, that suppliers’ standard terms and conditions will apply. This is particularly important in the case of travel arrangements where the company acts only as a Booking agent between you and the relevant suppliers. The suppliers’ standard conditions may limit or exclude liability completely and are specific to the jurisdiction in which they trade. Copies of these conditions may be requested in writing, but up to 28 days must be allowed for delivery and a link to the relevant supplier’s website shall suffice in this regard.
- All departure/arrival times are provided by the airlines concerned and are estimates only. They may change due to air traffic control restrictions, weather conditions, operational/maintenance requirements and the requirement for passengers to check in on time. The Company is not liable if there is any change to a departure/ arrival time previously given to you or shown on your ticket. It is for this reason that all Clients. For any issues in this regard, please contact the airlines directly. Please note that we give no assurances in relation to the standard of accommodation and no assurances in relation to the locations being as seen in any video, magazine online or otherwise.
- We strongly urge you to obtain insurance for your Booking. The price of your ticket does not cover your travel insurance.Into the Tribe strongly recommends that the client purchases before the trip travel insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal luggage, money and public liability. Into the Tribe do not furnish this insurance to the customers.Please note the Company’s limitations on liability contained herein at Section 4 below.
- Cancellation of a Client’s Booking must be notified in writing by mail or email to Into the Tribe. The following cancellation fees apply and are charged to each Client separately regardless of any group booking received by the Company:
- More that 31 days before the Departure Date: Loss of Deposit only;
- 30 days or less before the Departure Date: 100% of Booking Fee (including Deposit). All unpaid Booking Fees, Deposits, Cancellation Fees and Administration Fees shall remain as liquidated debts of the Company and the Client shall remain liable to the Company for same. If you experience any difficulties while attempting to access the Site, please contact us.
3- LICENCE & RIGHTS
- The Intellectual Property in all design, text, graphics and other material and the selection or arrangement of such material on the Site and in respect the Service is owned by the Company and/or our respective licensors.
- The Client may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, transmit, distribute, or in any way exploit, any of the content of www.intothetribe.com, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of the Company. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice or any other Intellectual Property rights shall be made. The Client acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. All other rights are reserved by the Company.
4- WARRANTIES & LIABILITIES
- The Company provides the Service on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and the Client uses the Site at his/her sole risk.
- The Company makes no warranty that the Site will meet the Client’s requirements; nor that the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does the Company make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site; nor as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Site; nor that defects in the Site will be corrected.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the effect or result of the introduction or entry of any virus into the Site.
- The Client understands and agrees that any content and/or material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at the Client’s own discretion and risk. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage to the Client’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such content and/or material.
- The Company shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site and any information it holds on the Client are kept secure. However, due to the nature of the internet, the Company cannot accept any liability for those who intentionally attempt to and/or gain unauthorised access to the Site by means such as, without limitation, computer hacking.
- From time to time, the Client’s access the Site may be suspended in order for work to be carried out relating to upgrading or maintenance or otherwise as necessary for the provision of the Site. The Company shall endeavour to ensure that such works are carried out as expeditiously as is possible in the circumstances.
- www.intothetribe.com may be linked to or from other websites that are not maintained by the Company. The Company does not control in any respect any information, products or services offered by such other websites and shall not be responsible for the content of such other websites.
- The Client may be able to buy goods or services via www.intothetribe.com, some of which may be through third party retailers who link to the website. The Client may also enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers on www.intothetribe.com. The Company in no way endorses these third parties and any such transactions, dealings, correspondence with or payment for goods and services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such matters are solely between the Client and the third party. The Company assumes no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such transaction, dealing, correspondence or participation.
- The Company shall not be liable to the Client by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of the Service or their use by the Client. Further, if you suffer a personal injury, death or serious difficulties as the result of an activity which is part of the Service as part of your Booking or not, the Company will not be liable to pay you any compensation but will offer you such advice and guidance as is reasonable in the circumstances.
- 1 – The Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of www.intothetribe.com, including community areas, to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any operating rules established by the Company and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorised government request. The Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on www.intothetribe.com.
- 2-The Company reserves the right to terminate all or part of the Service at any time without notice, and without issuing any refunds if the Client is in breach of the Terms & Conditions. The Company shall not be liable to the Client or any third party for any loss or damage howsoever arising from the termination of the Service or any part thereof.
- 3- The Company reserves the right to terminate Client accounts following the expiry of the time allocated to complete the Booking and to delete all information and files on these accounts if the Client does not comply with revised Booking requirements as mandated by the Company. If the Client seeks to renew an expired Booking and account, the Company, at its sole discretion, may allocate a new/revised Booking to the Client.
- 4- No right may be assigned, and no duty may be delegated, by the Client under this Agreement except upon the written consent of the Company and any attempted assignment and delegation without such consent shall be void and without effect. The Company shall be entitled to assign the Contract.
5- If the whole or any part of any provision of these Terms & Conditions is or becomes invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, the same shall to the extent required be severed from these Terms & Conditions and rendered ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions.The Client agrees to indemnify, defend (at the Company’s request), and hold the Company, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal expenses, made or brought by any third party due to or arising out of:
a- the Client’s use of the Service or any part thereof;
b- the violation of these Terms & Conditions or any provision therein by the Client;
c-the publication of any Client content;
d- the viewing of any Client content by any third party;
e- or the infringement or misappropriation by the Client, or a third party using the Client’s computer, of any account or password to access and/or use the Service;
f-of any Intellectual Property rights of any person or entity;
gthe use or misuse by the Client or third parties of the Client’s passwords or accounts;
h- loss of the Deposit or loss of the Booking Fee by the Client.
6- These Terms & Conditions and the Client’s access to and use of the Service are subject to the laws of Ireland and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
7- The Company shall not be liable to the Client or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the Company’s obligations in relation to the Service, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond the Company’s reasonable control:
a- Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
b- war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
c- acts, restrictions, regulations, byelaws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
d- import or export regulations or embargoes;
e- strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the Company or of a third party);
f- difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery;
g- power failure or breakdown in machinery.
In all cases the EURO is applicable. Into the Tribe accept bank transfer with no extra cost. Into the Tribe accept also payment with credit card (Visa and Mastercard) on the website www.intothetribe.com via Payplug, a payment provider which securise the customer payment with Https protocol and 3D secure with an extra cost of 3% of the total amount due to bank fees. Payplug work with Lemon Way, payment provider authorised by ACP Banque de France (French State bank).
- The Service is made available to the Client by payment only. Details of the cost of the Service are set out in the “Destinations” section of the Site (the “Booking Fee”).
- The Booking Fee and its payment are incorporated into these Terms & Conditions.
- www.intothetribe.com’s Booking Fee will be automatically debited from the Client’s account on a reoccurring monthly basis.
- The Company may vary the Booking Fee from time to time by either notifying the Client by email or posting details of the changes on the home page of www.intothetribe.com.
- All Deposits and Booking Fees are non-refundable and the Company does not offer refunds.
- All remaining Booking Fees after the payment of the Deposit shall be discharged by the Client at least 30 days before the departure date as advised by the Company. Failure to discharge the Booking Fee in full by this date could result in the Client not being able to avail of the Service and losing their Deposit. This will be at the sole discretion of the Company.
- This Service is provided by the Company on an “at your own risk” basis. The Company assumes no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from the Client’s use of the Service or for any link, information, product or opportunity contained within this Site, within any publication we authored or published, or within any information disclosed by the Company in any form whatsoever.
- The Client may cancel their subscription to www.intothetribe.com at any time by emailing www.intothetribe.com at email@example.com with the Subject ‘Unsubscribe’ and www.intothetribe.com will cancel the Client’s subscription prior to the next monthly debit of the Booking Fee.
CONTACT & LEGAL INFORMATIONS
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be
addressed to Into the Tribe limited
Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD company) with company capital of 10 000 euros.
Business Address :
Into the Tribe limited
13 Upper Baggot Street, 2nd foor Dublin 4, Ireland
Company registration number is 569967.
VAT No: IE3391047RH
Publishing director : Vincent Dupin
Telephone: +33 6 58 21 84 71
CMS : www.wordpress.org
Website host : Neticpro
Website host Address: Neticpro,18 rue Roger Salengro 40110 Morcenx, France
Pictures : Vincent Dupin, Camila Garcia, Creative Commons thestocks.im
Into the Tribe limited has a public liability (up to 3 million euros) and professional indemnity (up to 350 000 euros) insurance cover in place for 2016 with Blue Insurance (Blue Insurance Limited,Plaza 255, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Ireland).
All claims should be addressed in writing at Into the Tribe limited, in english, in a period of 28 days after the end of the trip. Any claims made after the 28 days period will not be considered by Into the Tribe.
If the client is unsuccessful in any legal action instituted against us, the client agrees to pay all our costs, including, but not limited to, legal costs.
The client is responsible for all travel arrangements and costs to/from the point of commencement/conclusion of the tour. The customers should be on time to take any transportation (Bus or Boat) proposed by the organiser to go or to leave the tour.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they have a valid passport and all visas, permits , as well as any vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
If you are a Non-EU member and you are planning a short stay of up to three months in any six-month period of time in an EU country, you may need a visa, depending on your nationality and on the rules in the country you wish to travel to. Please see more informations on europa.eu. It takes between two and ten working days to get a Schengen visa for short-term stays.
Into the Tribe assumes no responsibility for any medical care provided to you. You agree to assume all costs of medical care and related transportation that are provided to you during the tour.
The client agrees that Into the Tribe may take photographs and films of the client while on the trip and that these may be used in Into the Tribe brochures, website, social network and/or advertising without obtaining further consent or payment in respect of such photographs or films.
No-smoking policy: no-smoking policy on all its vehicles and accommodations.
End of Terms & Conditions